Data is the new oil of the digital economy. Data loss is an expensive affair for individuals as well as organizations. Since the diversification of the internet across households and workspaces, we have collectively contributed to the expanding data lake. We can safely infer that your input on various online platforms are, in one way or the other, vulnerable to targeted attacks. Besides this, eCommerce websites and other sites/ apps that are monetized using ad revenues track your online activities facilitating the creation of personality models for every internet user. The users’ interactions on such sites (the data that you have given out) are then shared with third party entities, which the users may have consented to, inadvertently.How to protect your shared personal data?The only way to ensure the safety of your personal information is to entrust its security with organizations that comply with standard regulations like GDPR.
General Data Protection Regulation
GDPR is a set of European data protection laws and regulations that confer more data rights on individuals and more responsibilities on organizations processing the data. CloudSEK is GDPR compliant since 2015 and is taking a global approach on the regulations. We are committed to protecting the integrity and privacy of all individuals.
Following the principles of GDPR
- Complying with the regulations ensures that organizations process your accurate data fairly, and lawfully, confirming the integrity and confidentiality of your personal information.
- GDPR requires organizations that acquire your data to store your information only for the specified purpose and for no longer than it is necessary.
- The organizations processing your data shall handle adequate and relevant data alone, that too in a way that is transparent to the users.
- Such organizations shall be held accountable for processing users’ personal data.
Your assured privacy rights:
- Access your personal data
- Make changes to your personal data
- Erase your personal data
- Restrict processing your personal data
- Export your personal data
- Object to processing your personal data
- Right in relation to automated decision making and profiling
- Communicate the need for your personal data and any breaches