Published on 12-December-2015
Last Updated: 22nd April 2021 – V.4
We conduct our business in compliance with applicable laws and shall collect, use and process data only in accordance with the regulations and guidelines on data privacy protection and data security.
Information We Collect About Clients and How We Collect It
We collect information that you provide us directly or automatically when you use the Services. The collection of your Personal Data shall be strictly restricted to what is necessary for the purpose of fulfilling the purposes identified here in below. The information collected by us from you may include but is not limited to;
- The information that you voluntarily provide when you register for an account to access or use one or more of our Services and which shall include but shall not be limited to your name, email address, Customer details, or any other information provided by you during the use of our Services which you may enter into our system voluntarily.
- If you decide to avail any of our Services, and make payment for the same, we may collect your billing name, billing address and payment method. We do not store your credit card or debit card number, card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit/ debit card on our Services. We use Razorpay for processing financial transactions on our behalf, all such third parties with whom we share your personal data for processing financial transactions on our behalf shall be bound by confidentiality.
- Any information entered by you when you interact with CloudSEK’s personnel for any purpose, including but not limited to reporting a problem with or difficulty using our Services or for providing feedback.
- Any information that we ask for and may collect from various sources, which may include but are not limited to, the information you voluntarily provide us at any events, seminars, conferences, talks, promotions, surveys organised by us, and/or information we collect when you submit web forms on our Website or if you use interactive features of the Website.
- When you use or visit our Services, we may collect information regarding your use of the Services, including but not limited to statistics and logins, search queries and open posts, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, web browser type, web browser version, internet service provider, site trends, location, referring URL, timestamp information, app packages, app names, urls, email address, poll inputs and the operating system that your computer or device is running.
How We Use your Information
We use the Personal Data that is collected from you or that you provide to us or that we collect through other sources for the purpose of fulfillment of our obligations under our agreement with you and/or to comply with our statutory legal obligations. Without prejudice to the above, enumerated hereunder is a non-exhaustive list of the purposes for which your Personal Data may be used/processed;
- To provide you with information that may be requested by you from time to time.
- To manage and regulate our Services and to provide information regarding management of your account.
- Create our own internal statistical for in-house analytical purposes;
- Collect and store it as part of the registration and in order to monitor your use of the Services;
- Contact you to ensure that the information we have in our records is accurate or when in need of additional information to complete your profile;
- To facilitate communication and improve our business relationship with you and to respond to your queries, requests or complaints and/or resolve any issues and disputes which may arise in connection with any dealings with us.
- To control and monitor and ensure compliance with security arrangements and policies adopted by us, and also to ensure their compliance with the law and other regulatory obligations.
- To comply with any request or direction or lawfully disclose information required by any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, bylaw, guidance, circular or code applicable to us
- To conduct research and development operations in relation to our Services, to improve our Services and for strategic business planning and development.
- To customize our Services to best suit your interests and enhance your experience while accessing our Services.
- To monitor and identify areas of our Services in which improvement may be needed.
- To investigate, detect and prevent any fraudulent transaction, unauthorised access to the services and prohibited or illegal activity or omission or misconduct.
- To conduct security investigations and risk management.
- We may use the information for the security of our company, customers, employees and/or our Services.
We shall not use your Personal Data for any purpose, then for what it is collected. We may use your Personal Data for purposes not stated hereinabove but only with your express or implied prior consent for such use.
Transfer of your Personal Data
The information collected by us may be sent to servers located in the US and/or other countries around the world. By interacting with and/or using the Services you understand that your Personal Data will be transferred to such countries and you consent to such transfer. We do not transfer your Personal Data with third parties unless it is necessary to fulfil our obligations to you and as permitted by law. We shall make appropriate arrangements to ensure that your data is processed in a secure manner and in compliance with applicable data protection laws.
Our Security Policy for your Personal Data
Personal Data of Minors
We do not consciously collect Personal Data from minors (i.e individuals under 13 years of age) and respect the privacy of minors who may inadvertently use our Services and provide us with Personal Data. If you are a parent or a guardian we strongly recommend you to supervise the online activity of your minor children and ensure that your children do not disclose any Personal Data. If you believe that we may have unknowingly collected Personal Data from minors without parental consent, kindly contact us at the contact details provided herein below, so that we may adopt appropriate measures to address the issue promptly and remove the information.
CloudSek Information Security Private Limited
Attn: Data Protection Officer