CloudSek is an artificial intelligence technology-based risk management enterprise, which focuses on customized, intelligent security monitors.
CloudSek's SaaS-based products help a client, assess security real-time from the perspective of an attacker 24x7. Our monitors track our client's various Internet-based resources for potential security risks. Instead of using traditional static threat detection engines and manual verification process our monitors use Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to identify threats.
CloudSek’s product "x-Vigil" is the result of 3 years of extensive research and development. CloudSek’s Artificial Intelligence Technology collects raw data from internet sources, underground/discussion forums, exfiltrated data, etc. which are then processed through our proprietary "ThreatMeter" algorithm. Machine learning is then deployed to detect and rate threats. After a detailed verification of these threats, analytics are provided through our proprietary dashboard and APIs which are actionable intelligence, leading to tangible outcomes.
x-Vigil for Information Security
- Monitor personal data, email address, and other unique identifiers.
- Monitor fake profiles and imposters.
- Monitor critical conversations on social media and dark web.
- Monitor sensitive information, like log files, confidential documents, etc.
- Identify full disclosures before media outbreak.
Customers can track keywords and unique patterns. When a pattern is found in collected data, a Machine Learning system verifies the information and customers are alerted.
x-Vigil for Application Security
- Monitor accidental source code disclosure, e.g., via code sharing sites.
- Monitor security discussions related to your product and services on web, dark web and social media.
- Monitor discussions regarding security vulnerabilities in your product or third party applications.
Customers can track domain names and IP address. An alert is raised when a potential security issue is found.