About the Company and Products:
CloudSEK is a SaaS-based Artificial Intelligence-powered Digital Risk Management enterprise. Our monitors track our client’s various Internet-based resources for potential security risks. Instead of using traditional static threat detection engines and manual verification processes our monitors use Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to identify risks.
An ideal Cyber Security Risk Advisor will demonstrate an aptitude for learning new technologies, evidenced by the ability to expand upon core knowledge. She/he should be highly analytical with the ability to derive facts quickly, methodically, and accurately. This is a partial technical role with customers facing responsibility to solve product and cybersecurity-related problems of low to high complexity and act as a focal point for the prospect problem resolution.
- Individuals will be leading the advisory role for one complete region.
- Use their skills to go one step ahead and identify any issues that are over the tools capabilities and analyse the business impact of the same.
- Responsible for the technical closure of any prospect accounts.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Evaluate existing processes and propose new processes/ strategies.
- Communicates deadlines and sales goals to team members
- Develop strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- Conduct team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Other duties as may be assigned by management.
- The ability to think logically.
- Solid team player.
- Ability to interact confidently with clients to identify what the security problem is and explain the solution.
- Problem-solving skills
- The ability to prioritize your workload and time management skills
- Enjoys problem-solving and displays an eagerness to learn new technologies/skills.
- Ability to handle a team effectively
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related degree is required for the position.
- 3-8 years’ experience in information security or related fields.
- Intermediate level of knowledge in cyber security.
- Experience handling a team of minimum 3 members.