CloudSEK’s product helps the clients assess their security posture in real-time from the perspective of an attacker 24*7. The monitors track clients’ Internet-facing assets for potential security risks. Instead of using traditional static threat detection engines and a manual verification process, the monitors leverage Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to identify risks effectively.
What we are looking for?
- Discussing potential projects and their parameters with executives, and software developers.
- Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
- Assembling and leading the project team.
- Participating in and supervising each stage of the project. Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
- Creating a project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
- Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests. Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
- Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products’ performance
- Proven experience in program management and software development.
- Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
Let’s talk about Perks
- A competitive salary.
- An awesome team that will challenge and respect you.
- Lunch, Unlimited snacks, and drinks.
- Top-notch office in the heart of Bangalore City.