CloudSEK’s SaaS-based product XVigil helps the clients assess their security posture in real-time from the perspective of an attacker 24*7. The monitors track clients’ Internet-facing assets for potential security risks. Instead of using traditional static threat detection engines and a manual verification process, the monitors leverage Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to identify risks effectively.
We are searching for communicative candidates who are proactive and passionate about company products and the clients they serve. If you are familiar with the cybersecurity world & have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you.
- Delivery Lead will act as a point of contact for contract renewals & related activities
- Will be accountable for contract management – Contracts (various: including formal, short form, and annual contracts) Drafting, Evaluation, Negotiation and Execution: Non-Disclosure Agreements, Sales / Purchasing Agreements, Sub-contracts, Consulting Agreements, Licensing Agreements, Master Agreements, Statement of Work, Addendums/Amendments, and Change Management Forms.
- Monitors customer service productivity in accordance with established policy to assure adherence as well as completeness in all customer transactions
- Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation
- Prepares, analyze, and manages operation through statistical analysis of activity
- Support current contract management system to improve speed and win rate
- Will be responsible for upsell of new services/product for existing clients
- Help build & streamline client renewal process
- Enhance and manage online contracting tools and content
- Continual improvement of the contract and its service
- Implement and manage contract analysis tools and processes to improve contract content, negotiation support and compliance
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationship
- Will be responsible for generating internal leads
- Track process compliance
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of Industry experience with relevant experience of Client facing role in contract
- Presales experience is preferable
- Experience with CRM software and MS Office & documentation is mandatory
- Strong verbal and written communication, computer, and problem-solving skills.
- You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients
- Active listening and presentation abilities
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a start-up culture