- The Luxury Real Estate Development Company lacked complete visibility into their Digital Assets Inventory.
- Manual vulnerability and misconfiguration check of Digital assets was arduous and inefficient
- Fake / Phishing / Squatted domains were luring customers to connect with Impersonated Agents. These Impersonated agents were routing customers to competitors and were causing loss of revenue and a dent in the Brand’s reputation
- CloudSEK XVigil platform’s public infrastructure monitoring with automated discovery of Digital Assets, Creation of Asset Inventory, Identification of Security Issues and Robust reporting was proposed
- Continuous and rigorous public digital attack surface scan covering more than 50 plus check for vulnerabilities and misconfigurations across web applications, Ports, and SSLs provided unmatched coverage
- Parallelly, the CloudSEK XVigil platform monitors thousands of surface, deep, and dark web sources for rapid detection of cyber threats. Brand Threats such as Identification and remediation of Fake / Phishing / Squatted domains, Fake App, Fake Social Media Pages were also offered.
- The Luxury Real Estate Development Company within hours of going live was presented with their asset inventory along with hundreds of critical Infrastructure misconfigurations and vulnerabilities
- The client was alerted of dozens of Fake/Impersonated Domains within days of going live and proactively receive alerts as to when a Similar Looking/Sounding Domain is registered targeting them
- CloudSEK empowers the security team of the client for better decision- making leveraging the CloudSEK XVigil platform and eliminating the arduous and manual process of takedowns from their day-to-day responsibilities.