As a PHP Developer, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our customer presentation logics. You will be primarily working on designing and developing frontend modules and will need to write intelligent, secure and high performing code. You must have a basic understanding on front-end, back-end technologies and scalable systems.
- Build and maintain frontend modules.
- Write reusable and testable code.
- Implement sufficient profiling techniques to improve the performance of applications.
- Documentation of the code.
- Collaborate with other team members.
Must have skills:
- Implementation knowledge in PHP Frameworks like Zend Framework or Symphony along with atleast 2+ years of hands on experience.
- Database management experience with at-least one SQL and one NoSQL database system. Preferably MySQL and Elasticsearch
- Strong testing and debugging skills.
- Understanding on versioning tools like Git.
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Self-motivation and team playing skills.
Nice to have skills:
- Practical experience on handling different data formats.
- Experience in creating REST Interfaces.
- Familiarity with OAuth2.
- Practical experience in using Linux systems.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with Graph databases.
- Contribution to open source projects.
- Writing skills.
Note: We are a startup, you will have much more responsibilities.
CloudSEK’s, SaaS-based products help a client, assess security real-time from the perspective of an attacker 24*7. Our monitors track our client’s various Internet-based resources for potential security risks. Instead of using traditional static threat detection engines and manual verification process our monitors use Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to identify risks.
CloudSEK “X-Vigil” monitors various internet sources, social media platforms, underground/discussion forums, infiltrated data, etc. and uncovers a broad range of threats and provide real-time alerts without any manual intervention.
CloudSEK “CloudMon” monitors various internet exposed infrastructure [Cloud Applications, Websites, etc.] for critical security issues.
- A competitive salary.
- An awesome team that will challenge and respect you.
- Unlimited snacks and drinks.
- You can pick any title you want on your business card. eg: “Batman at CloudSEK” or “Khaleesi at CloudSEK”.
Want to discuss more, then send an email with your resume to ”theoracle [@] cloudsek.com“. If we think you are the right fit we will give you a call.